HELP Your Child to Read, Write & Remember
This will help students who are not learning to read with the current approach.
If your child is dyslexic, ADD/ADHD, you know they are bright. Empower them to learn differently - and have fun!
This module is a great baseline for the ability to focus, to fully participate in life and get foundations for life skills and maths.
It helps create executive funcioning skills such as time management, organisation and goal setting and follow-through. The assessment will guide you to the proper course that takes six weeks, once a week, via zoom.
Double-click on the image below to access the offer
The One Year School Junior Course ANNUAL
An online course that is available to you for one year, but you will have corrected dyslexia in six months, if you work daily for about 30 minutes. It will enable children who currently struggle in school, to get confident and competent readers, writers and spellers. Ideal for children who are dyslexic, visual or tactile learners, creative, ADD, ADHD.
A$ 330 one-time payment
Parent Support Group Zoom 10 Weeks
What if you would like to support your child, at your place and at your perfect time and pace? You will need support to pass on the tools of focusing, reading, writing and spelling, one step at a time. Each week you will meet one evening via zoom, share your experiences and inspire or get inspired. 10 weeks is the minimum, but not the maximum. You decide! If you are not the right person to work with your child, find a young student to get trained or ask us for a tutor. With this program you will gain access to all online programs for free, as well an an app.
One Day Starter Program to Correcting Dyslexia
Get all the help you need to start your journey out of dyslexia. This one-on-one program will set you up to focus, add all the foundations to literacy, eliminate any blocks, give you the app to follow your progress and all the materials you need. Ideally in person in Mosman - or via zoom.
What the Weekly Support will Add to the Online Program:
- The courses are in small groups, support will be more specific and personal, taking other learning challenges into consideration.
- If ADD/ADHD, dyspraxia, AS, hypo- or hyperactivity presents, a dyslexia facilitator will be able to guide you in a more specific approach to literacy.
- Get YOUR CHILD or STUDENT to learn to read, write, spell and comprehend with a program that is tailored to your child's needs, talents, interests and taking challenges into consideration.
- Teach your child or student how to get and remain focused in class, making sure they experience the difference.
- Engage your child/student one-on-one creatively, actively, visually and hands-on.
- Show your struggling child how they learn differently and how to keep improving all the time.
GAIN ACCESS to a Six Months Literacy Program
Join the One Year School and start helping your child or student to read for fun!
A$ 330 Online School
SUPPORT YOUR CHILD'S LEARNING
We help adults to help their child or student.
For more Information and finding the best support group for you, please contact Barbara on 0402 686 327 or
Four Hours of Intensive 1:1 Support, includes all material needed to follow up and to continue in a group:A$ 500